Your Career In Medicine Starts Here
Secure your place in medicine with advanced online tools, renowned workshops and expert training. Start by choosing a package and add extra services to boost your UCAT scores or perfect your interview technique. Whether you’re more comfortable working autonomously, in workshops or in classes, MedEntry’s proven packages will help you ace the UCAT and interviews to gain entry into New Zealand and Australia's top medical schools.
Group Discounts: Find A Study Pal And Save $150
The UCAT is tough to master on your own, so MedEntry always encourages students to create a study group. When you create a group, everyone in your team receives a $150 discount on the Platinum Package, including full access to the Online Platform plus Dr Ray’s renowned UCAT Workshops.
UCAT Headstart: Begin Your Studies Early To Boost Your UCAT Score
University entrance is becoming more competitive, so many determined and ambitious students start their UCAT studies early. Distributing UCAT studies over time leads to better results and less stress in the first year of university. As an incentive, we have a separate range of pricing options to ensure your initiative is rewarded.Learn More
- The most powerful UCAT preparation software available
- Custom MedEntry App for Smartphone
- Innovative & exclusive features to give you the advantage over others
- AI coach that reviews your progress and sets your pace
- Full access to the Online Platform & App
- Ticket to Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
- Three days of fun and interactive learning
- Learn top strategies for all 5 UCAT subtests
- Q&As with top-performing students and specialist doctors
- Online expert support
- Full access to the Online Platform & App
- Ticket to Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
- 10 hours of personal tutoring with a tutor who scored 99th percentile
- Interview Training Bundle
- One-on-one tutor and expert support
- Option to upgrade to Diamond plus
20,000 UCAT questions, 20+ exams, 40+ subtest mocks
Interactive curriculum with video guides
Access to the MedEntry App (iOS & Android)
Skills Trainers (pioneered by MedEntry)
Personalised / AI feedback
Predicted scores and detailed performance analytics
Replica UCAT platform
Interactive study planner (integrated, with reminders)
Comprehensive knowledge base and community support
Online expert support
One-on-one tutor and expert support
Dr Ray's UCAT Workshop
Hours of live UCAT training and guidance
Advice from UCAT experts
Strategies to maximize performance
One-on-one UCAT Coaching
Medical Interview Training
Intensive UCAT Classes
4 x 5-hour live sessions with expert trainers who achieved the 99th percentile in the UCAT. Nominate difficult questions for discussion and learn in a fun, interactive environment. All sessions are recorded for future revision.
Weekly UCAT Classes
12 x 2.5-hour live sessions with expert trainers who achieved the 99th percentile in the UCAT. Nominate difficult questions for discussion and learn in a fun, interactive environment. All sessions are recorded for future revision.
Virtual One-on-one UCAT Training
Get ten hours of live intensive training from UCAT specialists who achieved the 99th percentile in the UCAT. Your personal UCAT mentor will understand your personal challenges, provide focused advice and support you between sessions. If you would like in-person one-on-one tutoring, consider the Diamond Package.
Unfortunately we do not offer payment plans. However, you could order the online package and then upgrade to platinum package at any time by paying the difference. Similarly, you could purchase the Platinum package and upgrade to the Diamond Package by paying the difference.
Online export support is included in Platinum and Diamond packages, and those students with Weekly Classes. Students with these packages can request help with any specific question or resource on the MedEntry platform and an expert online tutor will respond. This allows students to obtain expert help with difficult UCAT questions and concepts, which is invaluable for learning.
MedEntry has a commitment to helping those from disadvantaged and under-serviced backgrounds (such as those of low socio-economic status and those from rural or remote areas) to achieve their goals. We have provided over $1,200,000 of scholarships and discounts to such students over the years.
MedEntry offers various discounts:
- Group discount. Simply apply as a group of two or more and all group members will receive a discount of over 30%!
- Last year's student discounts. This discount applies to students who enrolled in a MedEntry package in the previous year and use the same email address as before.
- Teacher/Principal/Lecturer/Professor Nominated Scholarship. This scholarship is available to students who are nominated by their current or past teacher, careers counsellor, principal, lecturer or professor. Discount of over 60% off the Platinum package.
- MedEntry Academic Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who demonstrate outstanding nationwide or international achievement in academic or intellectual endeavours. Discount of over 60% off the Platinum package.
- Health Professional Nominated Scholarship. This scholarship is available to those who are recommended by a health professional (Doctor, Pharmacist, Dentist, Physiotherapist, Nurse, Dietitian, Optometrist etc). Please note that the person recommending cannot be your relative. Scan and email the letter. Discount of over 60% off the Platinum package.
Please read the specific FAQ's for more information on each of these discounts.
- Register or Login to the MedEntry site.
- Select the Platinum package, then the 'Buy Now' under Group Platinum package.
- Select any additional add-ons and proceed to the checkout (you do not need to select the same add-ons as your other group members).
- Complete the payment process.
- Once your purchase is complete you will receive an email containing the purchase information and your order number.
- Congratulations, you should now have full access to the MedEntry OLP.
You will need to be invited to and join a group to be able to book your place in one of our MedEntry UCAT workshops.
You can join a group once you have been invited to the group and your purchase has been finalised.
To join a group:
- You need to have a registered account
- If you have not yet registered with MedEntry, please do so on the MedEntry site. You must enter the exact email address that the person has used to invite you to their group.
- You need to have purchased a Platinum package for groups.
- See the FAQ ‘How do I purchase a Group Package’ for more information.
- Click on the ‘My Group’ button on the Home page
- Click on the ‘Join an Existing Group’ button
- Enter the group number from your invitation email and press Submit
The cost of a UCAT headstart package depends on how long it is until your UCAT testing date. The cost varies depending on what year you order the package, and what time of year you purchase. It also depends on the package that you choose. You can find details of pricing on our UCAT headstart packages page.
UCAT headstart packages all have inbuilt discounts applied. Therefore, it is not possible to apply an additional discount to UCAT headstart packages.
You can upgrade your package at any time by following these steps:
- Login into the MedEntry website by clicking the "Login" button in the right hand top corner (next to the red Enrol button)
- Once you have logged in, click on My Purchases and then Upgrade Options.
- Select the package that you wish to upgrade, followed by the package that you wish to upgrade to, and select your payment method. The difference in cost between the packages will appear in your shopping cart. You can pay using any of the payment methods.
- Some MedEntry products are ineligible for upgrading.
- Some product discounts might not transferable.
- Your Online Learning Platform progress will not be reset. You will have the same OLP as before, with the same attempts at practice exams and drills previously completed by you.
This may be due to several reasons. You have to be student in the immediately preceding year, not 2 or 3 years before. The discount is applied when you checkout.
If you do not use the same email address as last year, you will not get the discount.
You have to be logged in first then go to the shop (if you go to the shop and then login, you won’t see the discount).
Please take note of the error number and error message (which was generated from your credit card issuer / bank).
The commonest causes for declined credit cards are:
- Using a credit/debit card which is not accepted by the MedEntry shop (the MedEntry shop only accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express)
- Card details were entered incorrectly
- D4406 is a common error if the card number has been entered incorrectly
- D4405 is a common error if the expiry date has been entered incorrectly
Depending on the error, please try:
- Entering your card details again
- Trying a different credit card
- Contacting your credit card issuer / bank for further advice
If you continue to have problems, you can contact us for guidance.
Alternatively, you can pay via Funds Transfer. To do this, please restart the checkout process and choose funds transfer from the Other Payment Options section. Bank details to make the transfer are included in the tax invoice emailed to your registered email address, and can also be found here under ‘How can I pay?’.
If you would like immediate access to your MedEntry package, please email a screenshot of your payment and we will process your order without having to wait for funds to clear.
Medical Interview Bundle
Choose the Interview Training package that has helped thousands of students master their medical and dental interviews. Benefit from the guidance of Dr Ray, New Zealand's leading expert on medical entry interviews. Put your new skills to the test in mock interviews and receive feedback from experts. Get the latest information in a comprehensive Interview Guide with additional, university-specific information.
|Strategy Day With Dr Ray|
Strategies for succeeding in MMI and panel interviews
Understanding the mindset of the interviewer
Presenting your best self, with confidence
Up-to-date questions, structure and emphasis of each university
|Simulated Mock Interview|
Tailored to your university’s interview
Feedback from experts, including interview panellists
Group feedback and discussion
|The Ultimate Interview Guide|
How to answer common and complex questions
Interview techniques and strategies
Interactive MMI and panel question bank
Additional Tailored Mock Interviews
Every Medical Interview Bundle includes one Tailored Mock Interview, but we understand that many students will apply to more than one medical school. Each university’s interview is different, so each additional Mock Interview is specific to that particular course. You’ll practice with university-specific questions, be questioned by our expert panellists and receive detailed feedback and suggestions.
Have an interview training bundle but want additional one-on-one support? Receive five hours of online tutoring with an interview tutor. Your tutor will help you perfect your interview technique and provide personalised feedback on your responses. Note that this service is only available to those who have an existing interview training bundle.
Personal Mock Interview
If you can’t make it to a Strategy Day, MedEntry provides one-on-one training with an experienced interviewer. You’ll practice your responses in a mock interview tailored to your university, and get personal feedback to help you perfect your interview performance.
Applying to JCU or UNSW? You will need to submit a written application. MedEntry provides
analysis and recommendations for improvement. We understand your application is one of
important written forms you’ll ever submit, so we take extra time and care to make sure
application stands out, and will meet the specific priorities of the university.
Please allow at least 3 working days for your application to be reviewed and returned to you.
Interview Pricing FAQs
95% of students who have undergone our full training program have been successful in obtaining a place in one or more medical schools.
Psychometric and personality tests (such as the UCAT and interviews) rely on the fact that the candidates do not prepare, so testers/interviewers actively discourage the candidates from preparing. They do this by propagating various myths such as: preparation does not help; it will be a waste of resources; preparation may hinder your performance; interviewers are trained to pick up those who are coached; that there are some questions in the test/interview which are designed to detect if you try to second guess; it will work against you; it will disadvantage you; we can tell if you prepare etc. Accredited testers/interviewers know that such organisations go to great lengths to place fear in the candidates to ensure they do not prepare, precisely because preparation works!
If it is really true that you can't prepare for interviews, universities should have no objection to interview preparation (rather than actively discouraging students from preparing). Even if there is evidence that the answers come across is rehearsed, interviewers have to give you the benefit of the doubt (assume you are smart/motivated to prepare and think about the issues).
Since the best students with the highest/perfect UCAT and GPA/Y13 scores come to MedEntry Interview Training workshops, you will be learning, training and practising with the best.
Purchasing either a Medical Interview Training Package (MIT) or the Diamond Package includes your attendance in a MIT Session.
For details on how to purchase, please refer to http://www.medentry.co.nz/faq/purchasing
Once you have purchased a package, click on the Bookings button to view your available bookings. Click through to select your workshop date.
A couple of days before your session, you will be emailed details including start/end times. Please check your email carefully for details.
For guidance on how to write an application, login to your account, launch the Online Platform and from the side, click on University Admissions. Then read the Written Application Guide for help in writing your application.
To have your application reviewed, click on My Purchases and then Extra Purchase Options. Select Application Review Service (note: there is one for UNSW and one for JCU/other) and purchase. Once you have paid for this service, login and upload your application (in Microsoft Word format) by clicking on 'My Purchases' and then Application Review.
- Each Application Review Service is valid for one application.
- Please ensure that you allow at least three working days to process your application.
- Applications must be submitted in Microsoft Word format. If they are submitted in any other format, it will be difficult to provide feedback.
Once your application is reviewed, it will be emailed back to you with feedback recorded using the 'Track Changes' feature of Microsoft Word.
Please allow at least 3 working days for your application to be reviewed and returned to you. If you need your application reviewed more urgently, we may be able to do so. Please contact us.
Yes. You can have your application re-reviewed once more after you have made the suggested changes. To arrange this, please email the application to us. Please allow at least 2-3 days for your application to be re-reviewed and returned to you.